Work Smarter Not Harder
According to research, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) can take a lot more time to document patient reports, which causes doctors to either see less patients or work more hours. And in numerous cases EMR has contributed negatively to the quality of patient documentation because many reports become just standardized forms or templates.
On the other hand, today’s patients and referral doctors are increasingly expecting comprehensive and detailed patient reports. The answer to the above expectation is medical speech recognition. Use alone or together with dictation and transcription methods, Dragon Medical will largely enhance both the speed and quality of medical reporting in your clinic.
The latest version, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 (just launched in November), is extremely efficient and accurate, requires minimal time to startup, and works seamlessly with most popular EMRs. Just speak to your computer, you will be surprised just how versatile and powerful the system can be, particularly when you use it in conjunction with Philips dictation systems. (click here for research report)
Seeing Is Believing
And as your partner and certified trainer, we will walk through every step with you to setup a profile and workflow that most suit to your personal style, or to create your customized templates. Medical speech recognition is happening, kindly take a look at our newsletter for more information. And of course seeing is believing, just call us for a demo or trial. Dragon Medical takes only minutes to prove itself. Watch our demo video below.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 has been designed to turn medical dictation into text faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Improved Accuracy Significant improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to previous and non-medical versions.
- New DragonBar The newly designed DragonBar collapses automatically to take up less space on your screen when you’re not using it.
- Medical Vocabularies Includes vocabularies for medical specialties and subspecialties.
- Transparent Dictation Window A transparent screen makes dictating into Hidden Mode easy while viewing lab results, images and flow sheets.
- Dragon Medical Template Library Includes library of macros for standard notes and ‘medical normals’ by body system.
Dr Guo Man You, President of the Radiological Society, R.O.C., has become our first user at the Veterans General Hospital, Taipei recently.