SpeechMike is particularly popular in the medical field for use in speech recognition and dictation because of its high quality sound and ease of use design. It comes in various formats that can suit different users requirement (eg., radiology, pathology), including barcode scanner, motion sensor, programmable buttons, even encrpyted bluetooth.
As a solution provider Quantum Ltd will help you to choose a suitable microphone and the ideal configuration that most suit your workflow.
The LFH3500 & 3600 series
SpeechMike III series (LFH3200 series)
- Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode
- Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
SpeechMike Air (LFH3000 series)
Efficiency is wireless
For people who do not compromise, SpeechMike Air presents the perfection of the world’s number one dictation microphone. The highly professional PC microphone takes desktop dictation to a new level, no longer restraining you by a cord. The SpeechMike Air delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities and refined ergonomics for convenient operation. There is no need to settle for less than the premium device – go for the SpeechMike Air!
- Recoding control with 4-position slide switch or push button version
- One thumb operation of all dictation features
- Intuitive recording with the push -to-talk function
- High quality microphone for excellent recording quality
- Trackball for navigation through documents replaces the mouse
- Superb recording quality optimised for speech recognition
- Encrypted Bluetooth technology